Meet our Doctor
Brevard Regional Hyperbaric Center is proud to introduce our Medical Director
Dr. Paul W. Buza. D.O, F.A.C.N.
Dr. Paul W. Buza, is a board certified Neurologist and graduate from Michigan State University, College of Medicine. Throughout Dr. Buza’s long career he has obtained substantial training and accolades in a variety of areas.
- NOAA Certified for Dive Medicine – Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine
- Fellow of the American College of Neuropsychiatry
- American Academy of Neurology and Psychiatry, Member
- American Osteopathic Association, Member
- Florida Osteopathic Medical Association, Member
- Undersea Hyperbaric Medical Society, Member
Dr. Buza is ardently dedicated to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and the power it has to enhance healing in specialized medical applications. He was instrumental in hyperbaric medicine in our community which is now considered the, “Standard of Care”. Dr. Buza’s state of the art hyperbaric chamber has treated over 48,000 patients since 1999.